"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh Yellow, my Yellow!































This dress is so vibrant! The day was all dull and melancholy that I spent the day wearing pajamas, and I currently am still wearing pajamas. I know, I'm a lazy bum. I put this on for photos and love the mixture of the different elements! I think it makes it a bit more urban- with my own classic spin on things! I got the scarf when I went to NYC last year from a vendor. Me and my friends went with our drama club and had a blast! It never gets old riding the ferris wheel in Toys 'R Us!
Thanks everyone who follow me! I am truley grateful!
Dress- Unique Spectrum at TJ Max, Scarf- NYC Vendor, Vest- Worthington for JCPenny, Belt-Thrifted, Purse- Thrifted from Nine West, Brown Socks, Booties- Thrifted from Impo





No comments:

Post a Comment