"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scully's Exploration











For chictopia, I did a "The Chic And The Fuzzy" contest entry, starring my princess Scully (yah, I know, he is a guy princess)! I thought I might as well post it on my blog as well. It was his first time that he was actually allowed to come outside, and he was a complete and utter scaredy cat (pun intended)! I love my baby nonetheless! I matched my outfit to go with the sort of vibe I was looking for to portray Scully's personality! Because he is pampered and spoiled, I wore this completely feminine, self-indulgent dress with an over-sized sweater to tone it down a bit. The sweater gives it a cozy feel, which reminded me of cuddling with my baby. Our story and entry is on my chictopia! Feel free to comment!
I got the necklace from a garage sale when I went out to stay with my Grandma and Aunt for a week last summer. The elderly lady from whom I purchased it must be one chic woman, because all of her jewels were incredibly classy!
Dress-Charlotte Russe, Sweater- L.A. Blues, Pink Beaded Necklace- Garage Sale, Faux-Leater Boots- Easy Street, Grey hat, White and Silver Belt








No comments:

Post a Comment