"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why Does The Wind Have To Whip On Wednesday?















Haha well that title is a tongue twister.....anyways I love mixing and matching different pieces to create an innovative new look, so thats just what I did. A preppy blue button-up (stolen from my mom's closet), an edgy faux-leather band jacket, and a chic grey houndstooth-patterned skirt! Not my absolute favorite outfit...but its approved. Crossing my fingers that the sun doesn't ask to play hide and seek again! Can't wait to run outside bare-footed once more!
Faux-Leather Band Jacket- Charlotte Russe, Blue Button-Up- Ann Taylor, Grey Houndstooth-Printed Mini- Forever 21, Black Impo Lace-Up Booties- Thrifted, Metallic Holed Socks, Grey Under Shirt, Black and Blue Polka Dot Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment