"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Friday, March 12, 2010












I was browsing through the Fall RTW Paris collections and Balmain, which appeared on the runway on March 4, really piqued my interest. Metalics, rhinestones, frindge, bold shoulders, and come on, who doesn't smile when they see those lustrous red skinnies? The mix of multiple textures showed great inivation, yet there was still cohesion amongst the different garments. The cheetah coat is flawless and strong ( I have a cheetah print coat from Forever 21 that I wear everyday), two words in which I beleive define the line as a whole as well.


2 comments:

  1. OK - fourth shot from the top..I'm absolutely thinking prom! Ha, how COOL would it bee to rock something that bold - that fiesty - that...well..almost Mardi Gras-inspired?! That is so incredible...I love it.

    --chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing! I can def see where you are coming from...prom is a night to stand out, and no one is gonna wear a balmain dress.....thanks so much for commenting
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete