"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010






Sorry I haven't posted as frequently as I used to, I've had to go to my sister's softball games and do homework, which doesn't leave much time for blogging sadly. I'm pretty loaded with homework tonight, but I managed to squeeze in some time for photos. I love this thrifted vintage bolero! My mom has some older ones from back in her day ;) ! I tried to make it look a bit more young with the oversized white tee and accessories. Overall, I quite like the effect. Lately my looks have been more edgy, no clue as to why, but oh well :). I've been looking at an issue of Glamour magazine and I saw this sweater with holes in it, and fell in love! I've ripped it out and am taking pictures of it tomorrow! Can't wait to show you my latest bit of inspiration. I've also had some of my artwork in the town's art show and got to give tours to elementary level kids. I will have pictures of those peices up soon, hopefully tomorrow, as well.
Thanks for being patient with me and for commenting and following as always :)

4 comments:

  1. your outfit is amazing! great shoes! i saw your feature under teen vogues snapshot girl! :)

    <3c. elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your snapshot outfit and loved it!!! now following. :)

    octoberskyemr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I saw you were best dressed on teenvogue.com, well done! I can't think of how many times I have entered that thing and not even got one photo in, third time lucky for you I guess! :D

    awesome blog, I love your style

    follow back? fromahappieangle.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I know it was quite hard to get my picture chosen, but don't worry, you will eventually just like I have, so keep trying and never give up, and I'm following now, great blog :)

    ReplyDelete