"Freckles are gifts from the Sun"




"Live each as if it was your last"

Thursday, April 5, 2012







Wow, two years ago, I posted my last post. So much has changed! I used to be a fourteen-year-old freshman in high school. I'm now sixteen and a junior, preparing for college, and dealing with a plethora of emails from colleges half way across the country. I also have the most beautiful person as my boyfriend. His name is Caleb, he's a senior, and he's going to college at Cornell (well he got accepted there, but he isn't sure yet) in the Fall. We've dated for over nine months now. Well, I'm goingto start using this blog for both fashion purposes, and with the intent to post about daily musings and events. I'm excited to be back! Well, I'm at Caleb's house, so I won't write much, but I'll be back tomorrow!

Shirt,Jacket: H&M
Skirt:PacSun
Necklace:Forever21
Belt:Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment